REGISTRATION FOR THE 2014 SPRING MEETING IS OPEN!
Save On Registration And Your Room At The Waldorf Astoria By Registering Early!
April 1-5, 2014
Waldorf Astoria, New York
Our 2014 Spring Meeting is shaping up to break all attendance records with over 1,500 attendees expected. Don’t miss this week filled with over 70 cutting-edge CLE programs, twice daily networking breaks and evening receptions at the most exclusive venues in New York City!
Learn, Network, Participate:
- Programs Tracks Include: Antitrust, Corporate/Business Transactional, Corporate Counsel, Corporate Social Responsibility, Data & Cyber Security, Dispute Resolution/Litigation, Employment/Immigration, International Finance/Tax, International Trade/Customs, Law Practice Management, and Public International Law/Rule of Law
- Spectacular Receptions: Tuesday, Welcome Reception at the Waldorf Astoria; Wednesday, Special Reception at the New York Stock Exchange AND Opening Reception at Cipriani Wall Street; Thursday, Reception at the USS Intrepid; and Friday, Chair’s Closing Reception at the Waldorf Astoria
- Daily Luncheons with World-Class Keynote Speakers
- Corporate Counsel Day on April 2, 2014
- Special Rates and Programming for Young Lawyers
Early Bird Registration Deadline is February 24, 2014. Take advantage of early bird rates for both individual and group attendees! Click here to view registration rates and to register.
The Section has reserved a room block at The Waldorf Astoria!
Deadline to book is March 10, 2014.
1 Queen Bed Deluxe Room: from 289.00 USD/Night
2 Double Beds Superior Room: from 339.00 USD/Night
1 King Bed Superior Room: from 339.00 USD/Night
Reservations may be made online at: http://waldorfastoria.
For more information on the 2014 Spring Meeting please visit www.ambar.org/ilspring2014.